Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti is operating since 2017 in Romania, as the local Branch of the payment institution Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. established in 2009 in United Kingdom.
We offer payment services worldwide for both companies and individuals and we are constantly expanding both internationally and locally.
Our expansion is facilitated and possible due to our advantages such as: financial stability, innovative technology, modern office spaces and a diverse, motivated and always friendly team of colleagues.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to actively participate in the further development of the services offered to our clients and partnerships that allow us to be a sustainable Fintech in the long term.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Al least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• University Degree- Computer Science or related;
• As an IT Administrator one should be acquainted with all feature of project management, such as costing and scheduling, along with strong time management skills;
• Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Exchange Server, Server management, virtualization etc.
• Infrastructure monitoring solutions-management of logs and reports;
• Knowledge of VPN configuration;
• IT security knowledge / certification;
• Risk Management experience;
• AD Microsoft, Office 365 knowledge;
• Team player, good relational skills;
• Organizational and problem resolving expertise;
• Good writing and spoken English.
Your duties will include:
• Administrating Windows server 2012-2016-2019;
• Manage Network Security;
• Oversee Data Storage and Retrieval Systems;
• Development of procedures;
• Maintain Computer Systems;
• Manage patches and vulnerabilities;
• Planning and designing Hyper - V infrastructure;
• WI-FI Infrastructure;
• Server-e-DNS-DHCP, Proxy;
• Encryption Solutions;
• Manage electronic equipment;
• Install network and computer system;
• Maintain, repair and upgrade the operating system including hardware and software;
• Monitor the performance of existing computer systems and IT infrastructures;
• Assess existing network serves, operating systems and security programs;
• Upgrade existing hardware and software programs;
• Install and implement effective security systems;
• Antivirus enterprise, antimalware, content filtering solutions;
• Encryption solution;
• Troubleshoot problems with systems and programs.
• Competitive salary package and benefits;
• Interesting and complex projects to be a part of;
• Training and career development opportunities
• Young, dynamic, talented and motivated team;
• Professional and friendly working environment.