Service Desk Agent - Proactive Solutions with Polish Skills
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefit.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Proactive and customer-focused
- Accurate and structured
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to develop knowledge and disseminate
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Language: Fluent in English and Polish
- 3-5 years' experience in customer support services including experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution .
The Service Desk Agent will:
- Act as single point of contact (telephone, E-Mail, etc.) while providing support services to Goodyear Proactive Solutions fleets after service activation (post installation and activation of telematics equipment on vehicles).
- Make sure customer comes first and customer satisfaction is key
- Follow-up on customer issues and requests as also regular contact with the customer to ensure transparency and work progress until solution using internal and external parties as pre-defined in the process. Using of remote diagnostic tools as also live support systems to identify customer request/issue and guarantee efficient problem solution.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all requests, issues, workarounds, working instructions and documentation database.
- Ensure services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide solutions: Receive, log, categorize, prioritize, diagnose and resolve customer issues / requests via email, phone or other defined communication channels, (first and second level support)
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures and accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software. Document resolutions / workarounds in documentation database.
- Redirect issues / requests that cannot be resolved by the customer support team to the appropriate resolver groups.
- Follow-up with resolver groups to ensure resolution within service level agreements.
- Proactively monitor availability, performance and health of services and escalate/follow-up issues until resolution.