Game Tester (Dayshift/ Nightshift)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Game Tester (Dayshift/ Nightshift) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Amber Studio is the largest independently-owned Romanian game development studio, offering premium creative and development services.
Would you like to make an impact on the next generation games, shouting out loud your thoughts, making a difference and making sure others will no longer complain from buggy games?
Then join the QA team at Amber!
About the role:
- Testing (Functionality, Compatibility, Explorative, Usability and Regression)
- Finding defects in the game using established and innovative methods
- Trace, analyze and discover root causes to issues and report correctly
- Accurately execute the assigned test cases
- Organizing the workload assigned by the Test Lead
- Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title
- Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur.
- Previous exposure to Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies
- Experience with testing a game in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments
- Understanding and proven aptitude in defect identification, research, review, documentation, communication and assessment
- Understanding and proven aptitude in test case management within a designated timeframe
- Demonstrated prioritization skills
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Highly self-driven and proactive
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- A passion for delivering high quality games
- An overall passion for video and mobile games and devices
- Ability to learn, plan and be organized
- Open and honest approach to challenges
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude
- Experience with test case creation and basic test planning knowledge.
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook).
- Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyze monetization systems
- An attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Medical services package
- Fresh fruits and coffee all day long
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities
- Easy-to-access headquarters located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza