Scrum Master (Embedded)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Scrum Master (Embedded) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
This job can be for you if you have or you are good at:
• Relevant experience in Agile project using Scrum;
• Proficient in C Language and SW development;
• Automotive communication protocols knowledge;
• Knowledge of Automotive standards;
• Component and code design;
• Requirements review and analysis.
We have the following project that might interest you:
Join our extensive Software Development Team for an international project in automotive industry.
A typical day might include the following:
• Support the Team and the Product Owner in technically following the scrum methodology by:
- Enforcing and adapting the rituals in the Agile Framework;
- Acting as interface to the non-agile world to protect the scrum team.
• The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways, including:
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
- Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
- Understanding and practicing agility;
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed.
• The Scrum Master serves the Development Team in several ways, including:
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Helping the Development Team to create high-value products;
- Removing impediments to the Development Team's progress;
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed;
- Coaching the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
• The Scrum Master serves the organization in several ways, including:
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning Scrum implementations within the organization;
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team;
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Studies: Bachelor's Degree in Automation, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering;
• Language skills: Excellent level of English;
• Problem solver, result oriented and opened to new technologies.