Scrum Master (Embedded)
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
This job can be for you if you have or you are good at:
• Relevant experience in Agile project using Scrum;
• Proficient in C Language and SW development;
• Automotive communication protocols knowledge;
• Knowledge of Automotive standards;
• Component and code design;
• Requirements review and analysis.
We have the following project that might interest you:
Join our extensive Software Development Team for an international project in automotive industry.
A typical day might include the following:
• Support the Team and the Product Owner in technically following the scrum methodology by:
- Enforcing and adapting the rituals in the Agile Framework;
- Acting as interface to the non-agile world to protect the scrum team.
• The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways, including:
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
- Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
- Understanding and practicing agility;
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed.
• The Scrum Master serves the Development Team in several ways, including:
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Helping the Development Team to create high-value products;
- Removing impediments to the Development Team's progress;
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed;
- Coaching the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
• The Scrum Master serves the organization in several ways, including:
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning Scrum implementations within the organization;
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team;
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Studies: Bachelor's Degree in Automation, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering;
• Language skills: Excellent level of English;
• Problem solver, result oriented and opened to new technologies.