Junior VAT Consultant / Consultant Junior TVA
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
We are looking for candidates with:
• Basic knowledge of Romanian and international regulations of the indirect taxes
• Economic studies
• Fluent knowledge of English language
• Very good knowledge of Excel
• Very good organizational skills, initiative and engagement
• Ability to work effectively in a team and communication skills
• Preferably 1 year of experience within VAT field
In terms of soft skills, you'll need to:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
• Good time management and organization skills
Range of responsibilities:
• Preparing VAT declarations based on the agreed process
• Participation in verification of prepared VAT declarations
• Participation in developing, implementing the processes for new clients