Your mission: Demeter is the Front-to-Back tool that manages DPS product for Equity Finance desks. The application allows to set-up DPS, book trades, compute product valuation, generate client report, compute payments, generate accounting flows and perform various extracts.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
A little about you:
- Documentation and Synthesis of the studies in order to be implemented within Demeter team
- Functional knowledge of the projects including the progress and raising the alerts during the regular meetings;
- Provide Functional Specifications to the involved parties;
- Technical documentation of the project’s evolution;
- Test Scenarios;
- Minutes of the meetings;
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
We also value:
- 5 – 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge in financial markets and investment banking;
- Ability to translate client needs into functional specifications;
- Database knowledge – ability to write SQL queries;
- Bachelor’s degree.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his skills.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from home 2 days/week.