Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- At least 3 years working experience preferred in transport organization
- Preferred university background in the Logistic field
- Passion for Transportation/Logistics field
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- English Fluent
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player
- Capability to deal with multiple tasks under time pressure
- Ability to act pro-actively and be able to find new solutions
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- To create, schedule and book shipments.
- To monitor proper execution of the transportations under his/her responsibility
- To update and ensure correct information in the system, to secure proper visibility and information to stakeholders
- To work in close cooperation with others in the Supply Chain (Carriers, Stores, DC, Suppliers) to solve operational issues & optimize the transport booking and execution process
- To propose improvement potentials in the execution process, with positive effects on performances
- To investigate and resolve shipment claims with regard to extra costs.
- Custom relations