Working student in GS/PUI4-S1
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
Personality: you are a self-confident, independent and assertive person who likes to communicate with different, international audience and you are a very good team player at the same time.
Working practice: your working style is accurate, structured, solution oriented and pro-active.
Languages: profound written and spoken language skills in Romanian and English language is required.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
Experience cooperation: You have the opportunity to learn and work in a multicultural environment, in various systems applications and databases.
Take responsibility: support with various administrative tasks such as data input and regular updates such as: Power Point presentations, translation of different documents.
Help shape the future: support for creating and editing of the documentation used in the department.
Networked communication: our daily business is to communicate with Bosch internal colleagues and external clients.
Live internationally: we are a team of colleagues from four different countries and even more throughout the whole plant.