This job is no longer active!
View all jobs METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active
View all jobs Service Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As a provider of internal IT services for METRO GROUP, METRO SYSTEMS Romania provides specialized consulting to retail companies in all aspects of IT, develops specific solutions along the full value chain and provides a powerful IT infrastructure with a team of over 900 IT professionals.Requirements
As Service Owner you will be part of a professional Infrastructure team, responsible for operating, running and supporting core network and systems for MCC countries.
You are the best fit for this role if you have good communication and negotiation skills, a comprehensive understanding of infrastructure concepts and design.
The main responsibility of the Service Owner is to establish and deliver an operational service, based on the needs of all stakeholders by maintaining service at the higher standards and continuously adding improvements.
- Align with every Local IT organization the specific of infrastructure operational delivery.
- Align strategy and project planning with all relevant products from Metronom’s and Metro Systems domains.
- Define and implement the operational SLA’s of the services provided.
- Coordinate the daily technical activities of the team to ensuring the optimum usage of resources and customer satisfaction.
- Coach the team members to embrace the self-organized methodology.
- Maintain and improve support and operation processes for all equipment and appliances.
- Offer actively support for all team’s projects and initiatives.
- Ability to provide resolutions to queries and issues on related infrastructure layers.
- Ability to explain technical subjects in a suitable manner to the audience involved.
Knowledge & skills:
- Experience on leading operational teams
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of infrastructure layers (e.g. routing, switching, firewall, operating systems, databases, backup and disaster recovery, interfaces, services, etc.)
- Good experience with cloud based technologies, microservices architecture and other innovative cutting edge solutions
- Expert communication skills towards business Product Owners, team members and any other stakeholders in order to achieve a common understanding.
- Very good delegation, prioritization and time management skills.
- Team player, energetic, enthusiastic with high attention to details and logical decision making.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
What benefits you'll have:
- Flexible working time;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Chair Massage;
- Free Bookster account;
and…fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.