HR Solutions Services Associate IV
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Conduent active
View all jobs HR Solutions Services Associate IV active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction.
Purpose of the Role: The HR Assistant is responsible for monitoring all related processes from the moment the offer is made up to the moment the new candidate joins the firm.
The HR Assistant is focused on:
- Delivering service that meets SLA and quality scores
- Developing strong internal and external relationships
- Achieving productivity levels
- Act as a point of contact for new joiners, recruitment and business
- Notify all involved parties on the progress of check as per the procedure
- Responsible for the effective management of external / internal queries
- Process all necessary documentation- customers contracts and tasks/ checks and monitor the progress of the tasks
- Ensure all teams are notified as per the procedure
- Build customer relationship
- Other duties as required
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in spoken & written English
- Average knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to work as part of a flexible fast changing environment and ability to work in a team
We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note that by applying for consideration for employment, you give Conduent your permission to process your data. This communication provides access to our Candidate Privacy Notice. It explains in clear language what information we collect, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have.