Junior Power BI Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Computer Generated Solutions Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Power BI Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
Strong understanding of the following concepts:
• Data visualization;
• Data modeling;
• ETL Design and Development;
• Data lineage, integrity, and validation;
• Data quality / clean up;
• Design and develop reports and dashboards using Power BI;
• Design and develop database stored procedures, functions, views and queries using various SQL standards (e.g. T-SQL, PL/SQL, etc.);
• Design, develop, tune and maintain ETL packages using ETL tools such as SSIS and Azure Data Factory;
• Hands on experiences with Azure tools or their analogues AWS / Google cloud tools (this is not an exhaustive list);
• Information Management: Data Factory, Data Catalog, Event Hubs;
• Data Storage: Azure Blob Storage, Azure Database, Azure Data Lake Storage;
• Big Data Solution: Azure Data Lake Storage / Analytics, HD Insight, Azure Data Warehouse
• Design and develop enterprise and departmental BI Reporting and Analytics solutions;
• Work with senior management to understand and deliver performance insights and key analytics solutions;
• Write complex SQL, MDX and DAX code to be utilized by application, ETL and reports;
• Support ETL by performing loading and ensuring all data is accurate and up to date;
• Develop and implement standard reporting using SQL, MDX, and DAX to manipulate large datasets.
Schedule: Monday-Friday flexible schedule (plus work from home)
• An undetermined contract;
• Account to an online library;
• A 7card membership;
• Meal Tickets;
• Personalized offers for phone subscriptions and accesssories;
• Incentives(monthly) and also bonuses(quarterly) for our employees – financial and non-financial;
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS;
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.