Credit Management Accountant - French Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs Credit Management Accountant - French Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- University studies ( preferably, Economic studies);
- Previous work experience min 3 years (Credit Management, Cash Management, Customer Support, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Dispute Management);
- Fluency in French and English;
- MS Office – especially Excel;
- SAP is a plus;
- Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization.
The credit department’s mission is to facilitate sustainable growth, develop strong customer relationships, and protect the company’s margins and profits to maximize the value of the company’s accounts receivable.
This can be accomplished by minimizing exposure to bad debt and maintaining an acceptable level of risk by quickly and accurately processing new customer creation demand, reviewing the credit worthiness of new and existing customers, setting appropriate credit limits and terms, securing extensions of credit, and collecting overdue accounts.
The Credit Management department has to carry out its responsibilities with the highest degree of courtesy and efficiency possible.
The Credit Management Accountant guarantees the preparation and updating the documentation of treasury processes, coordinates of a range of tasks in the area of functional stream, mentors of experienced and junior accountants,completes work with a limited degree of supervision, identifies key issues and patterns from incomplete or conflicting data and takes a broad perspective to problems and identifies new, less obvious solutions with focus on outcome.
- Set up the credit limit by assessing the risk;
- Recurrent update/increase of the credit limit and request update customer master data;
- Send customer invoices on demand;
- Calculate interest on overdue invoices upon request from ERM. Report to ERM credit control and send the invoice only after ERM validation;
- Produce credit/collection reports for credit application processes;
- Analyze delinquent account balances and communicate (email, phone) with them; discuss delinquent account resolution with internal parties;
- Provide supporting documentation and correspond with collections (accounting info only);
- Send all types of dunning letters to customer; block / unblock customer account when applicable;
- Dispute and resolution of outstanding payments for 1st, 2nd level and 3rd level;
- Request and process adjustments & write-offs as per ERM instructions;
- Prepare specific credit management reports;
- Prepare specific accruals based on ERM input in compliance with ERM/Michelin guidelines;
- Sending out statements /reminders;
- Processing claims. Customers and business users queries resolution; other claims from internal and external stakeholders;
- Month end closing specific activities;
- Point of contact for any queries concerning credit management received by email, phone etc.