Allocation and Order Management Specialist with German (B2)
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• University degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance / Engineering or related;
• Good business knowledge, especially in the areas of sales, controlling and capacity management;
• PC knowledge, proficient in MS Office;
• Highly proficient in written and spoken German and English, additional languages like French, Spanish, Italian preferred;
• Problem-solving and analytical skills;
• A team-oriented person;
• Good organizer;
• Time management and the ability to prioritize tasks;
• Proactively checks the occupancy of production quotas for all type classes and notifies all markets in case there are missing orders. Ensures that the production quotas are occupied by the markets before the deadlines and performs allocation adjustment if it is necessary;
• Manage group-internal order activities regarding financial and invoicing processes, vehicles in production, operations regarding distribution, special vehicles and customers;
• Performs code additions and deletions, production date exchanges, order owner changes, vehicle exchanges etc. and ensures that the orders are modified in accordance with the market’s request or based on the plausibility rules and existing capacities. Ensures communication with all other relevant departments in case the system does not allow the changes. Informs the market about the outcome and whether the request was successfully performed or not.
• Performs regular verifications of all existing orders to ensure that these are correctly booked in the system;
• Requests market introduction orders for new models according to the ramp-up curve. Ensures their plausibility check with regard to ramp-up specific restrictions as well as the tracking of the market introduction orders for each market in order to identify any need for action to secure the market introduction dates and the corresponding volume for launch events;
• Processes all requests for prioritization in case there are orders that need advancement in production or are delayed due to various reasons.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted, in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information is treated as strictly confidential.