Site Reliable Engineer in Germany
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Site Reliable Engineer in Germany active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.Requirements
- You have good communication skills to work within international teams
- You are thinking goal-oriented and are working methodically to reach those goals
- You like to maintain and increase the customer confidence in our services
- You love problems and incidents, because you are able to understand and solve them with your analytical approach and share this knowledge within the teams.
- You don’t like to do manual tasks, you like to automate them.
- You have keen practical knowledge Continues Integration and Deployments, deployment strategies, cloud infrastructure, cloud application monitoring and SLI and SLO is part your standard terminology
- You have broad knowledge of microservice architectures and how to scale them in cloud infrastructure e.g. CloudFoundry, Azure or AWS
- Object oriented software development and script languages are your daily toolings e.g. Bash, Python, Ansible, Java, GIT, Linux server and UML
- You have a bachelor/master degree in one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Electronics, Physics or similar
- You will work in a team that is developing a intelligent and reliable cloud operation for connected mobility services.
- You will be part of an agile team that builds service solutions on all levels of the mobility services. From the connected devices up to cloud application, from solutions concepts to continues deployments.
- You will deliver high-quality solutions for the needs of a reliable application operation and support the developer teams with your expertise.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount