QA Automation Engineer in Germany
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.Requirements
- You have good communication skills to work within an international team.
- You are thinking goal-oriented and are working methodically to reach those goals
- You have keen interest in implementing challenging test scenarios, in an agile development team for cloud solutions
- Functional tests, system tests, end-to-end tests, load- and performance tests are part of your repertoire
- You have a broad practical knowledge in structuring test, test implementation and automation while using software development approaches
- You are familiar with Technics like Python, Robot Framework, locust, Selenium, Linux environment and cloud infrastructure e.g. Azure, AWS or Cloud Foundry
- And additional knowledge in CI/CD and Jira is helpful
- You have a bachelor/master degree in one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Electronics, Physics or similar
You will be part of an agile team that creates new solutions with state-of-the-art technologies.
Your competence in test automation directly contributes to the quality of our solutions.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount