Full-Stack Developer - Sport team
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
This job is for you only if you have:
• B.Sc. / B.A. in computer science (or other relevant degree) and at least 2 years of experience in building web applications.
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with one or more SPA frameworks e.g.: Angular, React, Vue, etc.
• Ability to understand complex software systems.
• Great team player with high communication skills
You might also have:
• A passion for web, mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces
• Experience Programming Real life Native applications on iOS/Android.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
• Knowledge in webpack or any other bundling library
• Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
• Good communication skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
The Web Department is designing, developing and maintaining all of 888 major web applications.
As a Developer at Sparkware, you will:
• Join the team for building and maintaining a new web client application based on the most advanced JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular and Node.js.
• Work closely with product managers, System analysts, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment
• Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices
• Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality