Senior UI/UX Designer
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design;
• Deep understanding of UX principals;
• Previous experience as graphic designer;
• Familiar with creative process, well known on different types of creative works, capable of leading a creative team;
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies;
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of wireframes, the mobile world and responsive design;
• Excellent skills in Sketch app., Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator);
• Experience with prototyping tools (Invision, Principle, Flinto);
• Ability to lead large projects and mentor 2-3 mid/junior designers;
• High proficiency in English, written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must;
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Create an intuitive cohesive look and feel, and overall user experience for our games;
• Maintain and constantly improve Product`s design system
• Designing brand books, style guides, and guidelines, own UI kit
• Deliver groundbreaking design solutions for mobile, desktop and other platforms
• Plan and estimate the time and resource needed; excellent understanding of project management
• Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule
• Constantly produce new creative ideas and concepts for brands, games and websites
• Present and articulate your design choices and solutions to internal stakeholders
• Work individually as well as within a team to architect, design, develop and test high quality games, websites and apps
• Prepare source files for development and supervise pixel perfect implementation.