This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services active
View all jobs Planning Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department (RESG). As an editor and solution provider, the Business Solution Center includes also the big group projects and the transformation of the IT sector.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Monitors and reports on sourcing strategy execution, overall in perimeter and by team;
- Monitors attrition, travel consumption, raise alerts, coordinates with HR BP;
- Realize monthly dashboards, presentations, process animation, quality checks, synthesis variation, budget analysis;
- Business control through careful monitoring and cost control at the level of local and global organization, departments and at the level of each partner;
- Manage the escalation process and track the resulting actions in order to solve the reported problems;
- Provides information for transversal topics in the area of competence and ensures the quality of the information provided;
- Status monitoring for the audit teams in the area of responsibility;
- Mapping applications - business processes inventory and operating model;
- Identify ideas for process improvement and implementation. Analyse data quality and find possible adjustments and improvements in collaboration with teams.
- Strong knowledge in Excel and Power Point (reports, graphs, pivot tables, formulas);
- Solid organizational and time management skills with proven experience in working in parallel on several projects;
- Good command of French and English, both written and spoken;
- Process understanding and mapping, analytical skills;
- External resource coordination;
- Capacity planning;
- Very good presentation skills;
- Basic understanding of IT environment (multiple administrative teams, multi-cultural);
- Understanding of security rules depending on the client/ country specific requirements/ regulations;
- Project Management knowledge.
- Self driven and able to coordinate with others;
- Internal drive to deliver quality, while respecting the deadlines;
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships across functions/countries;
- Decision making and problem solving skills;
- Responsible attitude and ambition;
- Proactivity, creativity, communication skills and team player.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/ week.