Procurement Specialist with English and Spanish HBT
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
- Strong communication skills;
- Proven experience in subcontractor negotiations, comprehensive understanding of commercial terms and conditions related to procurement of goods and services, and supply contracts;
- Experience in a multicultural environment;
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal;
- Proficiency in Spanish both written and verbal;
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Preferred: Six Sigma green belt certified;
- Review the purchase requisitions for goods/services;
- Make the necessary validation price, payment terms;
- Ensure that Purchase Order are successfully executed and raise proper tickets in case of any errors;
- Negotiate prices with vendors based on an offer and track the savings;
- Provide admin with information regarding vendors, or material reference;
- Request for quotation upon request;
- Contact vendors if the purchase order hasn't reached them;
- Modify purchase orders on request or based on investigations done within certain processes;
- Delivery follow-up when goods are not delivered on time, or a material it's needed urgently (contact with vendors) to meet project / service schedules;
- Contact vendors for technical details/replacement parts/or for details about the place or hour of delivery.