System Assembly Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Assembly Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Complete cabinets execution activities in compliance with all internal processes and procedures. Responsible for the hardware part of the automation system, including cost estimation, cabinet BOM, network and field in system interfaces. Work closely with the project manager and the hardware lead engineer, as well as with the assembly team.
- Responsible for the cabinets execution in close cooperation with assembly team based on inputs from the Hardware Leader and Project Manager;
- Run all hardware activities of the iCenter (Instrumentation Center) project team: BOM (Bill of Materials) and assembly work definition, generation of pre-configured drawings packages;
- Coordinate and support the hardware implementation activities with assembly center;
- Coordination and support of project activities with regard to hardware factory acceptance test;
- Communicate in detail technical matters to support Emerson engineering personnel and assembly center;
- Initiate the customer clarification requests and the deviation forms;
- Applying engineering standards to ensure that uniformity and quality improve within projects;
- Report the progress on a regular basis and follow the execution and according to the project schedule;
- Promote pre-configured cabinets when applicable and provide feedback to the sales team;
- Ensures hardware design is in conformity with customer and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation (or any related field);
- 1 year relevant experience of electrical engineering in a project related environment;
- Computer Literate (knowledge of MS Office package;
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English (other languages like French, German, Spanish is an advantage);
- Able to work in project teams.
- Knowledge in technically related areas (ATEX etc.) is a plus;
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.