Sourcing Administrator ( two-year contract)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Sourcing Administrator ( two-year contract) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5 years of experience in handling Procurement/ Sourcing responsibilities
• Experienced in negotiation and administration of contracts
• Should demonstrate ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions, organizations and suppliers / vendors
• Should demonstrate ability to resolve complex process / systems problem through the utilization of decision/financial models and project management skills
• Detail and action oriented, professional attitude, reliable, should be accountable, pay high attention to details and work well under pressure / stress
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
• Proficient with Excel, Power Point and other MS Office products
• Should be accountable, pay high attention to details and work well under pressure/stress.
• Build strong relationships and become the central point of contact for all sourcing needs for every function in the company
• Identify savings opportunities & service enhancements and initiate process improvements
• Vendor Negotiations in order to reduce costs, minimize use of liquid capital, and increase vendor accountability
• Vendor Management, negotiations and awarding of contract in cooperation with all business organizations and in compliance with all internal processes, procedures and policies
• Administer local Global Sourcing & Procurement policies and processes and ensure Compliance.
• Purchase Order processing & co-ordination (Oracle iProcurement)
• Vendor invoice approval and processing for payments
• Preparing, instalment and reviewing of SLA and vendor agreements
• Cell Phone Program Management
• American Express Purchasing-Card Administration US.
As a member of our Global Procure to Pay team, you will be responsible for Strategic and Operational Sourcing operations in Romania, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland. The responsibilities include also support of the Global Travel Director on the maintaining PTC’s local Travel program.
This person will be part of a 4 people department based on 2 different continents, required to interacting comfortably with internal customers and peers based in various regions.