Inside Sales Technical Support with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Inside Sales Technical Support with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Our role is specially designed for a person eager to be part and learn about Emerson Climate Technologies products: Copeland & Alco, compression technology & flow controls, and use this knowledge to support our customers in the most professional way. Furthermore, the role will provide the opportunity to help create and up-keep a solid product data base. This role entails working also with Lifecycle - Aftersales team to develop & define aftersales strategies. The person performing the role is responsible for providing technical support to European customers and work internally on technical database mapping & technical database clean-up. The responsible for the role will have direct contact with customers and cover all products in Emerson Climate portfolio.
- Support our European customers with administration & assistance for technical requests
- Demonstrates, promotes proper customer-oriented attitude & issue solving mindset
- Help develop and promote new & optimized flows that facilitates better, faster assistance in technical inquiries
- Filter all incoming technical support requests (from customers or redirected internally from Application Engineering Team) and reassign them based on complexity levels and tier 1,2,3
- Support, solve & document all tier 1 inquiries coming from our external customers
- Collaborate with local & remote engineering team & application engineering team for resignation of tier 2 & tier 3 requests
- Conduct proper inquiry to best identify customer needs for support and propose best solution
- Directly Support internal teams, such as Customer Service, with correct item identification necessary in order booking process
- Perform support activities from an office-based position (email - phone) for requests coming post-sales: service issues - warranty, replacements, technical solutions etc.
- Acquire & develop, constantly, an optimum level of information & expertise regarding Emerson products, services & solution packages
- Locate & share product information in order to solve customer inquiry (use Emerson's internal library, official website
- Understand product technical database and perform update & clean-up activities when & where necessary
- Acquire market know-how & competitors in the market
- Support Lifecycle Management team define aftersales strategy for Spare Parts product group
- Customer focused, strong communication, listening and problem-solving skills
- University degree in Engineering disciplines (mechanical or building/civil services)
- Relevant experience in technical/customer support fields
- Experience in HVAC, Ref & AC business is considered plus
- Agile in learning new technologies, products and features
- Languages: English (fluent) & French (medium - advanced levels is a plus)
- Computer skills: good knowledge level for Office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office 365
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.