Inside Sales Engineer
The purpose of this position is to support Middle East Africa Flow sales team and to ensure requests are handled at a high quality, accurately and in time, to drive for request for quotations response to customer request results, for on time delivery shipment results to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Review Request for Quotations (RFQ) requests and execute clean Request for Quotations process for commercial, technical and operational standpoints;
- Collaborate with the business unit to understand customer requirements;
- Size and select the products according to requirements and application;
- Select the appropriate technical documentation;
- Specify a delivery time for the selected products;
- Verify the Purchase Order (PO) to ensure that it is according to the offered financial and technical proposal;
- Act as a liaison between business unit, local business partners and factories;
- Provide general support for Emerson Flow and sales offices;
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products and applications;
- Maintain the organizational Request for Quotations log and reporting in CRM on Demand;
- Manages open Request for Quotations and follow through until closure;
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in use of the standard Flow Customer care tools (Oracle, CRM, OCM, etc.) to ensure customers’ questions and inquiries of quotes are provided timely and accurate manner;
- Interface with customers, representatives and peers for coordination and accomplishment of the assigned tasks.
- University degree in Engineering (Chemistry/Physics/Mechanical Engineer);
- 1 year of experience in a commercial environment is a plus;
- Relevant knowledge of the process industry;
- PC skills: MS Office, Internet;
- English language - advance level is mandatory.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.