Capital Systems Manager
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
- English proficiency.
- Training or experience with financial accounting.
- Technical experience or faculty in engineering is a plus
The capital systems manager oversees major project spending.
- Forecasting and tracking spending.
- Ensuring compliance with Romanian and Company accounting guidelines.
- Establishing and maintaining standard operating procedures (SOPs) for capital management.
- Reconciliation of forecast, estimates and actual spending.
- Establishing and maintaining WBS structure in SAP
- Coaching and direction of cost controllers.
- Support creation of funding request documents.
- Coordinate with project managers to manage spending within targets.
- Support audits of the capital process – internal and external.