E-Commerce Operations Analyst
LaCutie.co is an e-commerce company that sells non-food products (i.e. home care, personal care, baby care, etc.) to B2C and B2B clients in bulk at wholesale prices.Cerinte
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Finance or related field
• MS Office with a focus on Excel is a must.
• Language Required: English.
• Experience within E-commerce and/or Retail industry is a plus.
• Experience with Magento platform (or other related platforms) is a plus.
• Working knowledge of digital commerce technologies, their role, and how to leverage them is a plus.
• AIESEC Leadership experience (LCP, MCP preferably)
We are looking for a person who is thrilled to work in a fast-growing company and is passionate about eCommerce. As an E-Commerce Operational Analyst, you should be able to:
• Manage day-to-day operations related to e-commerce fulfillment and returns
• Partner with Warehouse Managers at 3PLs to ensure internal SLAs are met when it comes to on-time shipping and order accuracy
• Perform root causes analyses on customer mispacks with the goal of improving order accuracy and implementing long term
• Measure and continuously improve the performance of our warehousing and fulfillment network
• Troubleshoot and implement solutions for fulfillment issues developing a better Customer Experience
• Identify, track, troubleshoot and resolve daily operational issues.
• Work with parcel carriers to optimize speed and cost for customers
• Conduct 3PL invoice audits and resolve discrepancies.
• Partner with the Category Management team members to assist with product getting on the site/troubleshooting product issues causing items to remain offline.
• Use Excel and other tools to generate comprehensive reports
SKILLS, INTERESTS, AND QUALITIES:
• Interest in working in a small fast-growing company
• Proven ability to work independently, without supervision and achieve its goals.
• A habit of leadership proof. We are interested in any form of leadership. From initiatives at work (professional or extracurricular) to leading any type of team. In essence, we are looking for evidence of your potential.
• Analytical skills we expect to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts and make decisions based on available information
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.