Software Requirements Engineer
Since 1919 Preh has stood for technical innovation and Small and Medium-style flexibility. Having started out as specialists for radio and subsequently TV electronics, the company has evolved over decades into a global supplier and much sought Original Equipment Manufacturer Partner in the automotive sector.Cerinte
• University degree - Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Electronics or similar;
• Automotive experience: embedded programming, vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Lin), diagnostics;
• Ability to read/understand complex technical specifications;
• Very good knowledge about the development process (V-cycle);
• Knowledge about automotive standards: SPICE, Safety, etc.
• High degree of pro activity, reliability, communication skills, organizational skills, good self-time management;
• Experience in international multi-site teamwork;
• Very good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
• German language skills are an advantage.
• Plan requirements engineering activities according to the development process;
• Analyze customer technical specifications;
• Analyze the SW related parts of the system requirements and transform them into SW requirements;
• Identify the required functions and capabilities of the SW;
• Perform requirements management: receive, organize and track requirements;
• Develop SW requirements: analyze, document and review requirements;
• Support creation of the SW architecture;
• Offer support for development team.