Special Pricing Analyst
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Who are we looking for?
· A strong collaborator with excellent English:
o customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
o ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
o a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
· An independent result-oriented professional with
o Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
o Proven problem-solving skills
· An excellent Special Pricing analyst with
o Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
o Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
o Typically 1-2 years of experience, preferably in economics / completed university degree with some experience in pricing considered an advantage
As a Special Pricing Analyst/Channel Pricing Analyst you will be building a strategic relationship with sales representative, customers and partners, understanding their business models, identifying challenges in the pricing process and finding solutions on how to improve and customer interlock, accelerating market share and cash-flow.
What will your day consist of?
· You will lead communication and offer pricing support for sales team and partners, developing trusted relationship
· You will be supported by high-tech tool to help prioritize key contacts with your customer portfolio and urgent actions
· You will listen carefully to the customer challenges and identify solutions on how to drive pricing behavior
· You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other teams in working with the customer
· You will advise the Sales and Account Management teams on setting up pricing for products (PC& Print)
· You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies