Service Operations Manager
Frigoglass is a strategic partner to beverage brands throughout the world. We are the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa. Frigoglass has long-standing relationships with blue chip customers in the soft drinks and beverage industries. Our bespoke Ice Cold Merchandisers (beverage coolers) enhance our customers’ beverage branding and trigger immediate beverage consumption. At the same time, our leading innovations in the field of green refrigeration enable our customers to meet their ambitious sustainability and carbon emissions reduction targets.
Required qualifications and experience
University degree in Engineering;
Minimum 3 years of proven working experience in Service Operations in field related industry;
English language advanced level;
Computer literacy (Microsoft Office
Ensure smooth running of technical services operations targeting to customer satisfaction through the timely execution of orders in a cost effective way.
• Monitor performance via specific performance measurement system. Elaborate performance measuring system and further develop if required;
• Ensure all partners (internal & external) are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operation;
• Manage staff resources according to changing needs;
• Collaborate with other departments for optimization of overall efficiency;
• Ensure sub-contractors and internal team operates as per the agreed terms;
• Monitor service costs;
• Continuously valuate and try to improve Service Network so as to develop business performance within the constraints of costs and legislation;
• Find solutions for SPs sourcing in case of Non FRG SPs;
• Negotiate service prices with MSPs;
• Provide support and costing structures for commercial offers;
• Communicate effectively with customers and respond to their requirements;
• Provide fast and effective solutions in case of operational issues;
• Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with local regulations that may affect the operations;
• Close coordination of New Business start-ups / project implementations;
• Coordinates and control own refurbishment activity from Timisoara & Bucharest;
• Control the activity of companies Field Technicians and ensure support for the good functioning of filed activity form MPS’s technicians;
• Prepares monthly reports with regard to service activity on both clients and MSP’s: cost per intervention, SLA, Spare parts quantity and costs.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a young and dynamic team;
• Competitive remuneration package including Health & Wellness programs;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Multinational Working Environment.