(Junior) Full-Stack Developer (AngularJS, Node.js)
We give you the tools and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, in exchange for your drive and bold ideas.
HyperCube is a next-generation artificial intelligence platform that analyzes and understands complex phenomena and builds predictive models. HyperCube is an extremely innovative solution deployed in the cloud in SaaS. The product is based on a unique artificial intelligence algorithm with many applications in the fields of science, health, finance, and risk, and used in all European, North American, and Asian countries.
- Build the platform of tomorrow that will help companies make their decisions;
- Invent new user experiences and scenarios to present data smartly and attractively;
- Create elastic and self-adaptive systems to anticipate future needs.
- AngularJS, HTML5, CSS And for the front-end;
- Nodejs, Express for web services and business logic;
- MongoDB for storage;
- Gulp, CodeBuild for continuous integration;
- Mocha, Chai for unit tests;
- Amazon AWS and its ecosystem for the cloud;
- Benchmarking and profiling solutions, to ensure their effectiveness.
As we work in an agile methodology all our decisions and our technological choices are constantly re-challenged to find the best solutions for our product.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.