Transactional Services Junior Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Valuement active
View all jobs Transactional Services Junior Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Valuement is the largest local consultancy specialized in retail processes. Leveraging the experience of both seasoned retail professionals and specialized change management consultants, Valuement offers its professional services for Store Operations, Supply Chain, Category Management and Finance & Risk Management.
The company is part of Valuement Group, a network of consultancies which serves over 50 of the largest retail players in Europe, CIS and the Middle East.
Founded in 2014, the Romanian office is proud to serve its partners, leaders of the FMCG, DIY and specialized retail markets and continuous to diversify its capacities to advise its clients in the implementation of their latest projects.
The Transactional Services Junior Consultant contributes to the successful execution of assigned projects such as invoice registering/issuing task forces or database maintenance/migration processes. Efficiency in operating with data or financial documents, an analytic perspective and action-driven thinking have a high impact on delivering accurate and qualitative results.
We are looking for:
• Minimum 1 years of professional experience with (a) Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processing (b) Financial Analysis or (c) Audit & Assurance related projects
• A minimum working experience with Retail or FMCG (consulting projects or previous employment within industry) is considered a plus
• Expertise over P2P and O2C processes is considered a plus
• Enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn new things
• Judgment & decision-making
• Analytic and results-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles.
• Business-oriented attitude and assertiveness
• Team player who takes responsibility for her/his work
• Experienced with MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
• Data entry in various accounting or commercial systems.
• Link and corroborate data from multiple sources (accounting, logistic, commercial) and from multiple formats (databases, reports, contracts, e-mails). Understanding and interpreting client’s electronic data.
• Checks the invoice details and conformity criteria based on information collected from client.
• Communicates with management and IT in order to maintain an efficient flow of invoice processing.
• Builds relationships with clients. Maintain constructive relationships with key client contacts.
• Provide periodic reports and other feedback to Valuement management related to the progress and any issues affecting client relationships.
What we offer:
• Interesting career development options and challenging assignments.
• Independence as long as your agenda is aligned with ours.
• Great team, office, tools and culture.
• Training and efficiency-based quarterly bonus.
• Opportunity to shape your career as wanted and migrate to Assurance or Consultancy departments after one year.