Accounts Payable Specialist with German. (IE1251)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Specialist with German. (IE1251) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluency in German, good English
• Preferably graduated in Economic studies
• 0-1 years’ experience of working preferably in a shared service or back office environment in Procure to pay area
• Prior experience of transition of financial processes from offshore location will benefit.
• Working knowledge of the ERP (oracle 11i) is preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Thinking process –Be proactive, ask and perform work
• Ability to plan the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
• Taking personal responsibility for actions
• Working experience and knowledge of the end-to-end –Accounts Payable process in a shared services environment.
• ERP experience in AP process
• Ability to grasp client’s business, process, policies and procedures quickly and perform the activity and role assigned
• Understanding the agreed and defined Service Level Agreements
• Recommend process improvements and ideas to Supervisor
• Prepare query & errors logs / Dashboards and recommend solutions for closure
• Relocation package
• medical services
• life insurance
• MyFlexBen Program – a flexible program based on which each employee will have the opportunity to monthly customize the package by accessing a large variety of benefits available to be ordered via an online platform:
Private Pension Plan;
Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings);
Meal Vouchers & Gift Vouchers
Tourism Vouchers & Tourism offers in Romania;
Smart experience (Skydiving, Archery, Horse-riding, Lasertag, Escape Room, etc);
Transportation (Bus/Subway subscriptions, gas station cards etc)
Special offers vouchers & products (Children&Parents, Sport&Wellness, Telecom&IT, Fashion, Hobby, etc).
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.