Renewals Executive (UK Startup in Romania)
Drover is a VC-backed, growth-stage marketplace startup offering monthly, all-in car subscriptions to customers who want to experience car ownership as it should be: digital, flexible and at a fair, transparent price. For some more detail, check out our press coverage in TechCrunch, Forbes or CityAM.
- Bachelor's Degree from a well-known university in Romania
- A very high level of fluency in English (both written and oral)
- Talented communicator, extremely approachable and infectiously charismatic
- A high degree of empathy toward others - a love of people
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills – you’ll be managing a large volume of subscribers
- Ability to work in a high energy, ambiguous and fluid environment where you will be required to manage multiple priorities
- Can-do attitude with a bias for action
As a Renewals Executive, your key objective is to convince as many existing or previous customers as possible to take out another car subscription with Drover. In particular, you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of our product, messaging and all the necessary tools to become a strong advocate for Drover
- Work on our current or previous customer base, or those nearing the end of their subscriptions to convert them into long-term Drover users
- Build relationships with other internal stakeholders such as our Supply, Customer Service, - Tech, Product and Marketing teams
- Suggest creative ideas to increase our sales and improve our customer experience
- Own exciting side projects with the mentorship of your manager
We recently asked Droverians what they love most about working here and 60+% of them wrote “the people”! We are proud of the amazing team we have assembled across London, Lisbon, Bucharest and Paris. While each office is unique, we all share a few fundamental commitments:
- We’re proactive and take ownership of problems. You will never be micromanaged here. Instead, we give you the space to learn and grow, even if it means making a few mistakes along the way.
- We’re a cohesive unit and are here for each other if times get tough... and they sure do sometimes - startups are no walk in the park.
- We cherish feedback, whether praise or constructive criticism because it’s the only way to get better at what we do.
- We judge ideas on merit rather than who they came from - how much impact have is only up to you.
- We all have our own interests, yours doesn’t have to be cars.
- A world-class team made up of serial entrepreneurs and alumni from companies like Google, Facebook, Uber, Lyft, WeWork who are eager to meet you!
- An exciting, dynamic startup environment with real career progression opportunities - nothing like a BPO
- Competitive, transparent salaries from 3000 lei (net, monthly)
- Meal tickets, breakfast and healthy snacks every day, free lunch on Fridays
- 25 days’ holiday plus all public holidays
- Private health insurance
- A whole host of travel, retail and wellness discounts via benefitonline.ro
- A beautiful startup office in SPACES Uniri