Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Receptionist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
KPMG Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
You have the opportunity to be part of one of the coolest brands of the new generation! That’s right, you can find us in the Forbes Top 100 Coolest Brands in 2013 and 2014.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
Candidate profile & requirements
- Foreign Languages Graduate or Secretarial College Graduate.
- A very nice and presentable person, with a strong team spirit, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as a receptionist within a big company would be an advantage.
- Good English knowledge - any certification would be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of any other foreign language would be a plus.
- MS Office (Intermediate level).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.
- Welcome clients in a very nice and polite manner.
- Ensure that accurate telephone messages are taken and distributed and queries are dealt with effectively.
- Sort and distribute post and send and distribute faxes. Book and arrange couriers.
- Arrange internal/external meetings and book rooms.
- Arrange bulk photocopying and printing/binding with the document production centre and complete ad hoc tasks including whereabouts.
- Work in close cooperation with the protocol Department to ensure that all the clients are served in a rapid manner.
- And any other administrative task required by the role.