Junior Procurement Analyst with French
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
Société Générale European Business Services was founded in 2011 to be the shared service center for Societe Generale Group and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
Driven by strong ambitions in banking captive service process optimization and business process management, our company and its team of professionals aim to become a regional center of excellence for Societe Generale Group, partaking the challenge of strengthening its position as a shared service provider for various lines of business and for multinational clients within the Group.
Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Societe Generale has been playing a vital role in the economy for 150 years. With more than 154,000 employees, based in 76 countries, it has been accompanied 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
A little about You:
• You have strong academic record in Finance & Accounting;
• You have good knowledge of computer usage and related software (Excel, Word, Accesss);
• You have at least a medium level of French.
We also value:
• Good analytical & investigating skills;
• Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
• Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
• Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
• Strong ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
As a Junior Procurement Analyst, you will be responsible for processing of supply demands and identifying user needs.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Processing of supply demands; identifying user needs;
• Checking the information provided by the beneficiary;
• Requesting necesary information for achieving the acquisition;
• Ensuring the control of the information obtained from the beneficiaries, validators, suppliers;
• Tracking the purchasing process, from the creation of acquisition until the expedition of the purchase order to the supplier;
• Creating and updating whenever necessary the database on suppliers, products and currencies;
• Effective stocks management;
• Sending and tracking the purchase orders to the final reception and invoice payment;
• Manage purchase orders, follows compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in these orders;
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing suppliers for a good collaboration.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses);
• Work from Home 1 day/week.