Junior Procurement Analyst with French
Societe Generale European Business Services acts as a global solution center, providing high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, IT and Corporate Operations.Cerinte
A little about You:
• You have strong academic record in Finance & Accounting;
• You have good knowledge of computer usage and related software (Excel, Word, Accesss);
• You have at least a medium level of French.
We also value:
• Good analytical & investigating skills;
• Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
• Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
• Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
• Strong ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
As a Junior Procurement Analyst, you will be responsible for processing of supply demands and identifying user needs.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Processing of supply demands; identifying user needs;
• Checking the information provided by the beneficiary;
• Requesting necesary information for achieving the acquisition;
• Ensuring the control of the information obtained from the beneficiaries, validators, suppliers;
• Tracking the purchasing process, from the creation of acquisition until the expedition of the purchase order to the supplier;
• Creating and updating whenever necessary the database on suppliers, products and currencies;
• Effective stocks management;
• Sending and tracking the purchase orders to the final reception and invoice payment;
• Manage purchase orders, follows compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in these orders;
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing suppliers for a good collaboration.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses);
• Work from Home 1 day/week.