Accounts Receivable with French
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• At least 1-year experience in accounting;
• Fluency in French language and good command of English is a must;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Receivable systems preferable;
• Good all-around Excel skills.
• Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transaction; sales reports and miscellaneous invoices;
• Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
• Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
• Responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines;
• Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), travel agents, sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues.
• Attractive salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Bonuses for your results;
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Medical coverage;
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.
If we've got your attention, we are waiting for your application.