Italian Credit Collection and Workout Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Italian Credit Collection and Workout Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? Within Finance we are looking for a Credit Collection and Workout Analyst fluent in Italian to join our team in Bucharest and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA.
- Assisting the Problem Debt Manger with early identification of problem accounts to maximizing DFS Europe’s recovery prospects and minimizing ultimate loan write-offs.
- Ensure compliance with the Credit and Impairment Policies and with the Credit and - Problem Debt Procedures. Ensure the relevant polices are updated and approved on at least an annual basis.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory and accounting standards, including IFRS 9.
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders on problem customers.
- Assist PDM Manager with ongoing administration of Problem Debt Management role.
- Assist PDM with monthly Specific Provision and Expected Loss processes, ensuring appropriate reserving to reflect the quality of the credit portfolio.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on problem debt accounts and impairments to the Problem Debt Manager, the Chief Credit officer and the Credit Committee
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a problem debt, loan workout or collections environment, preferably in a banking or similar regulated financial services sector
- Fluent in Italian
- Experience of regulatory and accounting framework underpinning problem debt, collections and insolvency
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong communications skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.