Payroll & Human Resources Administrator (with French)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Payroll & Human Resources Administrator (with French) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
• Minimum of 3 years in a similar role – ideally in an IT international company
• Ability to work ‘remotely’ from the team
• Excellent communication skills (using email, skype or internal message system – on purpose)
• Comfortable with payroll mechanism and numbers (excel files, calculations)
• Respecting deadlines is part of the daily job
• Fluent English is mandatory – French is a must
• Collect all variable elements with different teams (Ops, Compensation, Accounts payable, Strategic sourcing, …)
• Process and send payroll data to our external payroll provider
• Control et validate payroll, ask corrections if relevant
• Pass post-payroll documents to accounting teams and payout requests
• Monthly and quarterly reports (URSAFF, social security, pension, …), monthly surveys (headcount)
• Sickness and long-sickness leave cases management
• Collect and manage new hires documents
• Draft contracts, amendment letters, employment certificates
• Headcount report and follow-up
• Collect and manage terminations (resignations)
• Update our SIRH – Digital HR
The French HR team is made up of 3 professionals, 2 of them acting as ‘HR Business Partners managers’, and one ‘Happiness – employee Engagement specialist’. The members of the team support leaders on all topics that relates to HR for their team and themselves.
We are looking to on-board a strong candidate who will manage payroll and administrative tasks for us, eager to grow and develop her/his career with us. PTC is acting in a fast-developing business environment and we are looking for people that are eager to take the challenge of constantly evolving their own way of working. If you share these values and motivation, and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.