Do you like VBA programming?
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
A little about your skills:
- Strong fundamentals MS Excel Package, including advanced formulas, Pivot Query;
- Good knowledge in writing Macros in Excel (not exclusively Excel) & VBA coding having an intuitive interface and a robust error handling;
- 2-3 years’ experience in VBA Coding;
- Ability to understand the purpose and context of your next project as much as possible;
- Business knowledge level assure a quick understanding of the processes that will be automated;
- Good communication skills;
- Commitment to the deadlines you communicate to them and for the quality of your work;
- Analytical, open minded, team player, results oriented and attentive to details person;
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility;
- Good English language level for leading workshops and writing proper documentation.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of at least one or more other programming languages (Python, CLA);
- Knowledge of development tools such as Git, Jira.
A little about our team:
Within Michelin Romania, the Smart Automation team is part of European Share Service Center (SSC) of the group. Smart Automation is a young and enthusiastic team, designed to sustain quick, reliable, automation solutions for day-to-day operational activities.
As VBA developer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Understand business cases and propose solution;
- Develop automation solution using VBA for MS Office (Excel, Outlook etc);
- Deploy your solution and offer support on the developed components to the end user;
- Document your work in a clear and concise manner (technical and user-facing);
- Maintain production VBA applications and adjust its according with change requests.
You may need also to act as business analyst by:
- Conduct the analysis workshop for business requirements for RPA automations;
- Document the process descriptions for automation.
What we offer?
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price.
- Working in an inter-cultural environment;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career.