ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Degree in a technical field, such as information technology or electrical engineering
• PCB Design and HW (microcontrollers, digital interfaces) knowledge
• Good knowledge in C programming or a scripting language (preferable and Perl)
• Have an analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Be a team player and value an open and trusting collaboration
• Fluency in English
As a Hardware Engineer, you will analyze the prototypes of electronic products so that problems can be recognized and solved before production starts. For example, you will make sure that all of the components synchronize properly in order to identify potential failure sources. Your results can then be used to make improvements to the product design.
• Agreeing on the requirements with our internal customers
• Designing, implementing and running verification and validation solutions as part of a Scrum team, which assumes:
− Development of test scripts on the host side (PC)s;
− Embedded SW development (Smart Card controllers SoC);
− Create specific documentation (i.e. Test Specifications).
• Maintenance of test applications and test scripts
• Failure analysis and bug fixes
• Supporting users after the implementation