Head of Sales
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are looking for a Head of Sales to lead our client team of 20+ people in Bucharest. The successful candidate needs to be a highly-driven and self-motivated professional with great analytical skills and a leaning towards commercial strategy. He/ she needs to be able to work independently on a large variety of topics and interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
The candidate will work closely with the Business Manager and Sales Director, as well as with sales team leaders and support functions to help them achieve overall business goals and improve the performance of the sales team.
• 5+ years working experience in leading multinational company in a commercial department
• Strong business know-how and problem-solving abilities
• Exceptional analytical capacity and result-orientation
• Good knowledge of MS Excel - for data analysis and modelling
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• People management skills, building relationships & coaching
• Fluent in English
• Change management experience is a plus
• Lead the sales strategy definition along with the Business Manager and Sales Director and fully coordinate its implementation with Team Leads
• Lead vs Provide Support the sales budgeting process and prepare forecasts together with team leads
• Define and coordinate sales campaigns based on agreed business objectives
• Analyze sales team KPIs and identify improvement areas
• Communicate analysis results and make recommendations to senior management
• Coordinate multiple stakeholders and drive key sales transformation initiatives
• Attend key meetings with members of the sales team and business counterparts
• Support recruitment and selection activities for the sales department
• Provide support in the budgeting process and prepare sales forecasts together with team leads
• Identify and implement sales best practices and improvement measures across
• Support HoS with team performance management activities
• Support monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and variances
• Support talent retention and learning development initiatives for the sales team