Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Category Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are looking for a Category Manager to lead a mix of categories from our client online platforms. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
• Experience as category manager, segment manager, business consultant or relevant role;
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
• Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development;
• Well-developed analytical skills;
• Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques;
• BSc/Ba in Business Management or relevant field;
• MSc/MA will be a plus.
• P&L ownership of the categories and end-to-end responsibility for their operations
• Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals;
• Organize and coordinate operations across BI, Marketing and Sales
• Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers;
• Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports;
• Assess overall categories performance against objectives;
• Represent the company in events, conferences etc.;
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.