Software Build Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Build Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are one of the leading manufacturers of electronic and mechanical locking systems supplying the international automotive industry. Over 7,500 people are working in the Huf Group in companies in Europe, America and Asia. The turnover was more than billion euros in 2018. The company was founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany.
As SW Processes Group we work together with CF Process in defining the Huf SW Development process. Also,in order to support implementation of Huf SW Development process, SW processes Group: select and configure the external SW tools required for SW development process phases; implement SW tools required to accomplish the SW development task; define methods for all the process phases and for all the tools used in SW development department; define and implement trainings for all the tools and technologies used in SW; define and implement SW development Process surveillance, by Metrics.
- Creates and updates the build automation files
- Defines and implements the software build process
- Implements and maintenance the use of Continuous Integration
- Implements and maintain the Development Environment and Infrastructure
- Defines Metrics to measure the Build Process performance
- Keeps the Build Process and metrics under surveillance
- Contributes to the Definition of the Tool list
- Python and Scons
- Software Build process Knowledge
- Jenkins or Build Automation Know How
- Technical Knowledge about Build Server Administration (Nice to have)
- Technical Knowledge about used Standard Compilers
- Development Process Knowledge
- Configuration Management Knowledge
- Polyspace and Code Analysis Knowledge
- Competitive salary package
- Motivating job contributing to the most advanced automotive technology
- Cooperation and exchange of experiences with our experienced colleagues
- Project based travel opportunities
- Work in an international and multidisciplinary team
- Health and wellness benefits