Quality Engineer for Products & Processes
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What distinguishes you
- Degree in technical study
- Preferably knowledge of quality methods, e.g. 8D, 5Why, FMEA, CP and of technical statistics
- IT knowledge: MS-Office, SAP as occasional user
- Language skills English: good
- Beneficial are additional skills in German, Hungarian or French
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate
- Self-dependent, structured, analytic operation
Your contribution to something big
- Develop of quality concepts for new and existing products
- Self-dependent planning and carrying out of product audits as well as release of the production equipments
- Preventive high-quality work in the product development process (Quality Gates).
- Support and release of initial samples (PPAP process)
- Introduce and monitor quality processes and develop the quality management-system
- Cooperation and exchange of know-how with our lead plants in Germany, France and Hungary