Marketing Data Analyst - Full-Time Intern (1 Year Contract)
WE ARE LOOK FOR: We look for an ambitious, energetic, curios and detailed oriented Marketing team member. We look for a team member with strong ability to collect, analyze in-depth product, market and sales trends, works with large amounts of data while paying attention to details, communicating well and being highly organized, being able to provide insightful analysis through clear visual, written and verbal communication.
- Gathering, analyzing and understanding various Marketing large datasets and requirements, create data analysis, draw valid inferences, report, dashboards, graphs and visualizations
- Contributing with data collection and analysis to business cases, value propositions, competitive assessments, portfolio trends in support of Marketing proposals; historical sales evolution by product vertical, application age, technology, sales channel, region, margin evolution etc
- Provide regular and on demand, concise and clear analyses' result and communication internally to ensure solid base for Marketing decision making
- Developing positive working relationships with the other functions supporting the business
- A degree or current studies (in final years) in a relevant discipline would be a plus:
- business information systems
- information management
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work independently
- Self-motivation with a strong sense of urgency and bias for quick action
- Data analysis, market analysis, general analytical skills with some statistical acumen and familiarity with using databases to conduct analysis.
- Ability to search for, decipher, make smart conclusions and propose actions from ambiguous and conflicting data.
- MS Excel skills are required
- SAP user experience is preferred
- Strong appetence for data and analytical abilities, including the interpretation of large data sets and deciphering the findings into clear numbers-based conclusions
- Effective written and verbal communication with internal various departments stakeholders
- Full-Time schedule - 8h / day
- 1 year temporary contract (with posibilities of being extended further)
About the Team
The Garrett Motion Aftermarket team manages the company’s Aftermarket business, selling turbochargers to Original Equipment Suppliers (OES) and Independent Aftermarket channels. The Aftermarket organization also incorporates Garrett’s Performance, Motorsports and Thermal business lines. It focuses on Distribution channel management, launch of new products and expanding the business into new segments.