Puppet Development Team Lead
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
● 3+ years expertise with DevOps configuration management platforms; preferably Puppet
● Expertise with Windows and Linux
● Excellent communication and analytical skills
● Experience leading a small team
● Experience writing Terraform, Packer, PowerShell, and bash scripts
● Approve all Puppet code updates
● Approve all automation script updates (Terraform, Packer, Powershell, and bash)
● Responsible for Puppet infrastructure design and architecture
● Review operational changes to Hiera
● Senior development lead for Puppet team
● Review all dev_test branch test results before code is transitioned to operations and rolled into dev, stage, and production environment
● Collaborate with security team to keep security stack up to date
● Maintain product roadmap
● Lead pilot of new features
● Initiate code update and enhancement recommendations
● Review and approve all new SOP’s
Essential skills needed for the role:
· Ability to lead a small dev/ops team
· Demonstrated expertise in these technologies: Puppet infrastructure design, puppet declarative language, puppet module creation, hiera, Linux OS, Windows OS, and Azure.
· Knowledge in AWS and Google Cloud is nice to have.