PHP Software Developer
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Experience developing PHP-based web applications;
• Experience in the following frameworks: Laravel and CodeIgniter 3;
• Good understanding of HTTP and related web protocols;
• Experience in one of the following RDBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server;
• Good understanding of the entire web development process (requirements, design, development and deployment);
• Proactive in solving technical issues;
• Outstanding communication skills, ability to communicate and work as a team player;
• Experience with GIT;
• English language – advanced.
Nice to have:
• Relevant university degree in computer science;
• Good understanding of ES6, TypeScript;
• Experience with Symfony;
• Experience with any of the following front-end technologies: Angular 2+, ReactJS, , jQuery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap;
• Experience in development of mobile app (Android & IOS) with Ionic or React Native;
• Experience using Docker;
• Experience with bug tracking tools: Jira, TFS/VSTS;
• Experience with Behat;
• Experience developing using TDD approach;
• Experience developing RESTful web APIs.
• Develop customized software solutions – mobile and web based;
• Design of software solutions based on client requirements and business needs;
• Implement front-end functionalities and design;
• Front-end app testing and debugging;
• Unit testing and performance testing;
• Providing estimations of development;
• Write technical specifications and technical documents;
• Focus on delivering high quality software components, on time, according with project timelines;
• Constantly willing to improve his/hers skills and can work inside a team or independently when the task requires it.