HSE Intern Bachelor's Degree
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile HSE Intern Bachelor's Degree active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
You must have :
▪ High School Diploma • Possess or working towards a B.S. degree in safety engineering/management, environmental, industrial hygiene or related science or equivalent technical / engineering education.
▪ Strong oral and written communication skills -Use innovative thinking to create continuous improvement -Use of independent judgment ▪ Working knowledge of basic computer skills -Technical background that can apply to role • Previous experience or a desire to move into HSE management. Potential to develop strong leadership & management skills - Motivated to be part of team-sets high-performance standards- Strong foundation of planning, organizational skills and time keeping-Strong attention to detail to quickly determine discrepancies - Experience conducting research
• Very task-oriented, self-starter with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Develops, recommends and implements practical, functional approaches to resolve the safety, health and environmental issues in support of specific location and overall business strategies to achieve & improve HSE performance and regulatory compliance.• Deployment of Health, Safety, and Environmental Management Systems to comply with Honeywell and local regulatory requirements.-Partners with business leaders and employees to continuously improve the HSE culture, HSE awareness, and accountability systems.• Lead utilization of Risk Assessment Tool and control plan development within the country/site.• Leads and participates in project teams. Collaborates with stakeholders and individually completes major project tasks. Utilizes and supports the use of project management tools and techniques