Settlement and Accounting Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti active.
Vezi toate job-urile Settlement and Accounting Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti is operating since 2017 in Romania, as the local Branch of the payment institution Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. established in 2009 in United Kingdom.
We offer payment services worldwide for both companies and individuals and we are constantly expanding both internationally and locally.
Our expansion is facilitated and possible due to our advantages such as: financial stability, innovative technology, modern office spaces and a diverse, motivated and always friendly team of colleagues.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to actively participate in the further development of the services offered to our clients and partnerships that allow us to be a sustainable Fintech in the long term.
-Two or more years of work in a Payments Processing company or card network or retail bank or FinTech company, as a retail banking accounting officer, or processing settlement accounting specialist or equivalent, with specific experience in handling payment network settlement functions.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and financial planning and management.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Related professional certificates/qualifications.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Creative and results oriented, with the desire for self-development.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic growing job environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Responsible for all internal accounting and finance functions within the Card Operations division.
- Conduct accounting, settlement with the UPI networks and I2C Processor, fee collection and cost generation to ensure daily reconciliation and settlement.
- Develop and maintain accounting and settlement processes in accordance with industry standards and UPI Network and I2C Processor settlement systems and processes.
- Prepare daily balancing, reporting and general ledger accounting for the business, including fee collection, portfolio and processing charges and correct posting.
- Handle all inquiries from clients regarding all settlement and fee issues.
- Coordinate with the Card Operations Manager and CFO and develop the annual Card Issuing Operations budget with the CFO, for presentation to the Board.
- Maintain data base of client contract fees and due dates.
-Fee Collection: Invoice clients based on agreed contracts and follow up for payments.
- Move deposited fee payments from the settlement account to the designated fee account.
-Vendor Payments: Make payments to vendors based on dual approvals by the Card Operations Manager and the CFO in accordance with policies.
- Prepare monthly status of fees invoiced and paid / unpaid / past due, and vendors paid.
- Other related duties as required.