Project Engineer - Body in White (automotive)
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
• BS in automotive or mechanical engineering
• Experience in automotive industry
• Experience and technical knowledge in component design, function, performance, production and manufacturing requirements
• Leadership skills
• Fluency in English; French would be an asset
• Follow-up of suppliers in charge of the design and production of parts
• Maintain a close relationship with the client
• Ensure a regular reporting (summary of hard points, escalations, work progress)
• Oversee the design team activities to ensure QCD requirements: monitor and check the progress of the deliverables
• Maintain a close connection with different project stakeholders (Purchasing, Suppliers, Quality, Design etc)
• Control the quality of the deliverables issued by the supplier and the design team
• Supporting design reviews and meetings
• Animate weekly advancement meetings with the project members and the suppliers
• Ensure the compliance of schedules and deliverables
• Approve technical choices based on supplier documents