DB Schenker is looking for Part Time French Speakers
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DB Schenker GBS Bucharest active
View all jobs DB Schenker is looking for Part Time French Speakers active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
At DB Schenker Global Business Services you are a partner of an accounting excellence and supporting activities team. A team that is part of a global logistics network that connects the world. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Here, we encourage you to actively shape your career in a solid organization and take part in designing new traditions. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Providing accounting services according to the required performance standards and KPIs;
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service quality;
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of performed activities as per received instructions;
- Performing basic reporting activities.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to deadlines;
- Very good English and French skills;
- Good knowledge of MS office;
- Studies in the field of accounting, finance and economics are a plus (not mandatory).
- Competitive salary & benefits package;
- Your performance and productivity will be rewarded based on your achievements;
- The possibility to work from home and choose your starting time (between 8 and 10 am), because we know that productivity times are different;
- Food first, right? You can use your meal tickets card to a variety of food places and supermarkets;
- Vitamins and coffee are on your diet? Fresh fruits are available twice per week, but delicious coffee and other beverages are at your disposal at any time;
- If you’re into sports, we organize in-house sport & relax activities such as yoga. Plus, we also have a boxing room where you can get rid of stress and lose some calories;
- For a larger portion of sport, we provide discounts to World Class and 7card;
- We have several comfortable areas in the office where you can take a moment to rest. For the periods of exhaustion, we have the sleeping room where you can recharge your batteries and a room with massage chairs;
- We care about how you feel, so you’ll have access to an extensive private medical insurance and a life insurance from the first day at SGBS;
- In love with biking or just want to avoid traffic? At SGBS we have a space where you can safely deposit your bicycle and take a shower if needed;
- Do you like to play? There’s an Xbox corner here. Enjoy yourself!;
- Did someone say birthday? For your special day, you will receive a cultural voucher that offers access to a variety of cultural activities, such as: cinema, theatre, books, movie CDs etc.;
- Trainings throughout your career evolution and a variety of projects that you can be involved in;
- Opportunity to shift your career across different departments;
- Activities that focus on creating a culture of comfort, happiness and health (.: movie nights, cultural days, social responsibility initiatives);